SHORT FUNNY GOOD MORNING QUOTES

“Good morning! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.”

“I need coffee in an IV to function properly, but until then, good morning!”

“Rise and shine! It’s time to conquer the world…or at least your to-do list.”

“Good morning, world! I see the assassins haven’t found me yet.”

“I woke up like this…tired. But good morning anyway!”

“May your day be as wonderful as the first sip of coffee in the morning.”

“Good morning, sunshine! Let’s make today ridiculously amazing.”

“I don’t know about you, but I could use a little more weekend and a lot less Monday. Good morning!”

“Roses are red, violets are blue, my bed’s too warm, and I don’t want to get up. But good morning to you!”

“Good morning! I’m not a morning person, but coffee makes it better.”

“If mornings could talk, it’d say ‘go back to bed.’ But good morning anyway!” GOOD MORNING LOVE FOR GIRLFRIEND IN HINDI

“Good morning! I haven’t talked to my coffee yet, so don’t expect me to talk to you.”

“Waking up early just means you have more time to drink coffee. Good morning!”

“Good morning! I didn’t realize how important caffeine was until I stopped drinking it.”

“Today’s forecast: 99% chance of coffee and a 1% chance of productivity. Good morning!”

“Good morning! Coffee, the original mood enhancer.”

“Rise and shine! Let’s get this party started…after I finish my coffee.”

“Good morning! They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I say it’s coffee.”

“I’m not sure what’s more important, getting enough sleep or drinking enough coffee in the morning. Good morning!”

“Good morning! I’m not a morning person, I’m a coffee person.”